Wednesday, February 3, 2016

If you have navigated to this blog you have undoubtedly read my first novel, The Hermetrius Conspiracy. I hope it is the first of many. My second novel, the Forseti Solution, will continue the story of Jack Preston and Lynn Martin who, at the end of the first book became Mrs. Jack Preston.  But in spite of the marriage, the flirtations will continue.

Book two of the Jack and Lynn Preston series (and I have no idea if the "series" will go beyond these two novels) starts with wealthy financier Charles Winston stepping into the the Republican race for the Presidency, and Jack's team of ex-agents trying stop him from becoming President and taking America so far to the right that it may never recover. The Forseti Solution is a work in progress, but I expect to be done with it by early March.

No comments:

Post a Comment